(Not) Talking With The Media… Ever
The differences between Mikhail Prokhorov and James Dolan continue to pile up. One of the most obvious is the difference in transparency through the media in regards to their respective teams. While Dolan has continued his anti-media, anti-Knicks criticism from members of their organization (MSG network especially) over the years, Mikhail has been about as transparent as any NBA owner, ever. He even conducted his own interview!
There’s a good chance that if you search for a James Dolan interview, the only thing you’ll find is this kooky video above, of Dolan preaching about the wonders of a rich white guy that owns a basketball team making authentic “blues.” Right. Watch it if you need a laugh, or a cry about the state of our current economic and artistic affairs.
Dolan hasn’t taken an open question from a member of the media for over 5 years. Will that change now that the Knicks are winning? Nobody knows. Another absurd attempt from Dolan to hide from all and any criticism directed his way.
- #1: Assuming Ownership of the New York Knicks
- #2: Hiring Isaiah Thomas as Head Coach
- #3: Hiring Isaiah Thomas as president of basketball operations
- #4: The Larry Brown Saga
- #5: “Fix the Knicks”
- #6: Signing Allan Houston For 6 Years and $100 Million
- #7: Ruining The New York Rangers
- #8: Hosting A Coaching Carousel from 2001 – 2007
- #9: Not Re-Signing Jeremy Lin out of Spite
- BONUS #10: (Not) Talking With The Media… Ever