The Nets kept it close through 2 and a half quarters, but at the end of the day, it was another 20 point loss for the Nets as they drop to 3-38. The Nets were able to keep the Suns running and gunning style in check during the first half, but the second half was a different story.
- The Suns started running zone with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd and they basically ran it the rest of the game. That is where they pulled away.
- If the Nets were going to beat the Suns, tonight was their chance, they only hit 4 total threes.
- CDR had another off night, only attempting 4 shots. If it makes you feel any better, he did shoot 50% on those 4 attempts. He finished with 4 points.
- It was really fun watching Brook and Robin Lopez go at each other (I got a kick out of them banging each other after one Brook dunk). Brook had a big time game going for 26 and 13 on 12-22 shooting.
- Kris Humphries continues to play well, making Josh Boone almost obsolete. He finished with 9 points and 7 minutes.
- Call me crazy, but this was a pretty good permormance by the Nets. If they can play like this against Golden State, they got a shot.