The Nets made it interesting in the final minutes, but the Oklahoma City Thunder won a game that they led throughout, beating the Nets 104-102 in OKC tonight.
- The Nets got some solid offensive contributions from their bench tonight, with Jarvis Hayes sinking 16 points on 6-13 shooting, Keyon Dooling with 15 points on 4-5 shooting and Terrence Williams with 14 points (and 6 rebounds) on 6-13 shooting.
- Devin Harris had a decent game offensively, scoring 19 points and collecting 8 assists, but was 8-20 from the field.
- OKC was led by Kevin Durant, who finished with 32 points and 11 rebounds. He was seconded by Jeff Green who had 27 points (20 in first half), 6 rebounds and 3 steals.
- Courtney Lee, battling a wrist injury, was struggling all night, scoring 6 points on 2-9 shooting.
- The Nets had 6 turnovers in the first quarter, but finished with 12 for the game.