Some non-assault related Nets news and notes from around the web:
- Everything in Nets-land has been somewhat overshadowed today by the news that Andray Blatche was questioned in connection to a sexual assault that occurred in a hotel suite he happened to be in at the time. Because of that, I'm going to bring this up to the forefront: what happened to the Jackie Robinson flagpole?
- Complex rolls out its list of the 50 Dirtiest Players in Sports History, and you'll never guess which Brooklyn Nets player makes the list.
- A Mikhail Prokhorov hotel party was interrupted by a fire, sending hordes of "attractive 20-something girls" into the snow.
- The Brooklyn Nets are getting a new x-ray room at Barclays Center courtesy of New York Imaging.
- A new business improvement district is spawning in Brooklyn to help foster local economy in the area around Barclays Center and the Brooklyn Academy of Music.