Similar to last Sunday against the Grizzlies, the Nets saw a double-digit first half lead evaporate as they went ice cold in the second half, falling to the Washington Wizards 89-85 at the Izod Center.
- The Nets have 50 first half points, but only 35 in the second, and ended up shooting 35 percent for the game.
- Yi Jianlian had a career high (and team season high) 19 rebounds, to go along with 20 points, but he was torched all evening by Andray Blatche (36 points), and Randy Foye (16 points) hit back-to-back jumpers over Yi in the final minute to ice the game for the Wizards.
- 16 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks for Brook Lopez, but only two of those points in the second half. Feel like a broken record writing that.
- Devin Harris finished with 18 points and 14 assists, but was brutal shooting-wise, going 7-24 from the floor, including 1-5 from three.
- A solid 15 minutes off the bench for Terrence Williams, who finished with 11 points.
- Jarvis Hayes looked out of sync in his first game back from injury, going 0-4 from the field and not scoring a point.
- This was the 9th consecutive loss at home for the Nets.