The Nets and Thunder were locked in an entertaining game for about two-and-a-half quarters at the Izod Center tonight, but after the Nets went up 72-70 in the third, they were outscored 35-17 over the final quarter and a half, losing their 10th game in a row and falling to Oklahoma City 105-89.
- Yi Jianlian continues his strong showing since his return from injury, matching a career high with 29 points and 7 rebounds on 11-20 shooting. Yi also nabbed two steals.
- Kevin Durant was unstoppable most of the evening, totaling 40 points on 15-22 shooting, including a runner as the buzzer expired at the half, and a couple of electrifying dunks in the fourth quarter as the Thunder were pulling away.
- Nenad Krstic stuck it to his former team, scoring 19 points on 7-12 shooting.
- Devin Harris was quiet offensively, totaling 11 points, but he did register 11 assists.
- Brook Lopez continued his recent funk with 10 points on 5-11 shooting. He also grabbed 7 boards.
- Rough night for the Nets bench, as Tony Battie, Terrence Williams, Keyon Dooling and Rafer Alston totaled 8 points on 2-15 shooting.
- Courtney Lee quietly had a nice night offensively, with 17 points on 7-13 shooting.
- The Nets were outrebounded again, 43-33.
The Nets are now 2-29. They face the New York Knicks at home on Wednesday night.