The Nets got to win number 8, taking down the Tyreke Evans-less Sacramento Kings 93-79 at the Izod Center earlier tonight.
- Unlike the past two games, the Nets had a bit of a transition game going for themselves tonight, outscoring the Kings 21-10 on the fast break.
- Big night for Brook Lopez, who did it all, scoring 26 points on 11-21 shooting, grabbing 13 rebounds, and blocking four shots.
- Devin Harris was good enough, scoring 24 (6-13 shooting) and collecting 9 assists.
- The Kings were led by Beno Udrih, who scored 19 points and grabbed 8 rebounds.
- The Nets only shot 39 percent, but the Kings did them one worse shooting 36 percent.
- This was the Nets first win in Jersey since their January 27th victory against the LA Clippers.