In a game that was closer than the score indicated, the Nets ended up losing to the Raptors 106 to 89. The Nets were able to get the lead down to 7 at one point in the second half, but Jarvis Hayes missed a three and the Raptors responded with a bucket of their own, and that shut down any hopes the Nets had at winning.
- Jarvis Hayes had a night that he wants to forget. He was 2-10 from the field and only finished with 5 points. Hayes was only 1-8 from the three point line too. He had like 4 shots go in and out, and just struggled all around.
- Other than Hayes, the Nets shot good from three. T-Will went 2-2, Dooling went 2-3, Lee went 2-5, and Harris went 1-1.
- Yi was another one who struggled as he shot 2-13 from the field. Hopefully the Nets end up giving him a rest.
- Devin Harris has had his like 6th or 7th straight good game, and I think this is because he is finally healthy.
- No one guy killed the Nets, but it was an all around team effort as 7 Raptors were in double-figures.