The Nets had their winning streak (still feels funny to say) snapped tonight against the Chicago Bulls with a 106-83 loss. The Bulls jumped on the Nets early, taking a 16 points halftime lead and not looking back.
- No Net was really able to get into a flow, but Yi showed glimpses early. However, he picked up his 2nd foul after 3 minutes, and never really got back into the game.
- Brook Lopez struggled with a 2-11 night for 7 points.
- The “other guys” were able to beat up on the Nets as Taj Gibson put up a career high 22 points (16 in the first half), and Jannero Pargo scored 27.
- The Nets cut the lead to 7 in the third quarter as Jarvis Hayes went on a personal 9-0 run, but that was the closest they got as the Bulls pulled away and beat the Nets by 10 in the third.
- The Nets actually shot pretty well from 3 (10-22), but they allowed the Bulls to outshoot them going 7-13 (better than 50%).