In an absolutely stunning reversal of fortune, the Nets withstood an early Knicks barrage trailing by as many as 16, and came back to throttle New York at the Garden, 113-93 to get their 7th win of the season.
- The Nets and Knicks were polar opposites from beyond the arc tonight, with the Nets finishing a season-best 14-24, while the Knicks missed all 18 of their long-range attempts. The Knicks set an NBA record for most three attempts without a make.
- In his return from injury, Courtney Lee was spectacular, finishing with 25 points, including 5-7 from three and 9-16 overall.
- Devin Harris led all scorers with 31 points on 13-21 shooting.
- Good all around game for Brook Lopez, who finished with 18 points, 11 rebounds and 3 blocks.
- Terrence Williams proved he could be an asset without scoring, finishing with 11 rebounds, 7 assists and only 3 points.
- David Lee led the Knicks with 23 points, adding in 6 rebounds.
- The Nets actually lost Yi Jianlian to an ankle injury with about two minutes to go in the first quarter. No timetable given for his injury, but it looked like a nasty turn for Yi on the replays.