Despite the Nets best efforts to give this game back to the Pistons late, the Nets came away with their 9th win of the season and their first winning streak of the entire year beating the Pistons 118 to 110.
- Brook Lopez was spectacular tonight. Besides two mistakes in the backcourt late, he was nearly perfect going for 37 (on 14-17 shooting) points and 10 rebounds. His 37 points is a career high.
- Not to be outdone, Yi also set a career high going for 31 points on 12-16 shooting.
- Devin Harris didn’t have the shot working, but with Lopez and Yi going off, he was more than happy to take a back-seat (only 4 shots) and dish out 12 dimes.
- Terrence Williams went for 13 points, 6 rebounds, and 8 assists. Ho-hum, just another night for T-Will.
- The Nets shot a season high 57.1% and a large part of it was due to the assists. The Nets assisted on 30 of their 40 made baskets, also a season high.
- Terrence Williams, Brook Lopez, and Yi combined for 81 points. The rest of the team combined for 37 points.