The Nets keep on losing, falling to 0-12 as they lose to the Milwaukee Bucks (6-3) 99-85 in Milwaukee tonight.
- The Nets were actually playing good basketball in the first half tonight, up 48-41 at halftime.
- Chris Douglas-Roberts set another career high in points and grabbed another double-double, finishing with 31 points and 10 rebounds.
- Terrence Williams was a spark off the bench, especially in the second quarter, finishing with 20 points and 10 rebounds on 8-15 shooting.
- Sean Williams only had 4 points, but made his 24 minutes count, finishing with a +16 for the night.
- Despite all the Brandon Jennings hoopla headed into the game, he finished with 19 points, and was mostly quiet until the second half. Andrew Bogut killed the Nets throughout, finishing with 21 points and 11 rebounds. Carols Delfino also had 21 points for Milwaukee while Luke Ridnour has 17 points off the bench.
- The Nets only shot 17 percent in the third quarter. Oh, those third quarters.
- Brook Lopez was a non-factor, and finished with the quietest 11 points of his career.