Just a pitiful effort for the Nets tonight, as they jumped out to a quick 8-0 start, and then completely fell apart, losing to the Bucks 98-76 to end their homestand 1-6 and to run their overall record to 3-31.
- The Nets padded their record rebounding woes, getting outrebounded for the 22nd straight game, this time 44-37.
- The Nets were off the mark all night, shooting 37.9 percent from the field and 20 percent (2-10) from three. The Bucks shot 45.6 percent for the game and were 3-14 from three.
- After his off game against Cleveland, Yi Jianlian responded with 22 points on 7-12 shooting. The “Muscle Devil” was only able to grab 2 rebounds however.
- Just an awful, awful night for Devin Harris, who scored 5 points on 0-4 shooting. According to my unofficial records, it was the first time Harris was held without a FG while playing 30+ minutes a game since December 10, 2007.
- Equally awful games for Courtney Lee (6 points, 3-12 shooting) and Brook Lopez (11 points, 2-6 shooting) who just never got into any kind of an offensive flow tonight. Meanwhile Eduardo Najera made his return to the rotation (trade bait anyone?), and looked awful, scoring 0 points on 0-4 shooting.
- The Bucks got a boost from their bench with Carlos Delfino (17 points), Hakim Warrick (13 points) and Luke Ridnour (11 points).
- Nice return from Jarvis Hayes, who had 7 points and 6 rebounds and was 1-2 from three-point range.