There were no comebacks in the Nets tonight, as an atrocious third quarter did them in, falling to the Indiana Pacers 115-102 in Indiana tonight.
- The Nets looked good through the first quarter, leading by 9 at the end of one, but a 32-19 third quarter for the Pacers put the Nets away for good.
- Terrence Williams, starting for Jarvis Hayes, was a few rebounds and assists shy of a back-to-back triple double, finishing with 15 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists.
- Yi Jianlian had a good game, finishing with 18 points, 7 rebounds and 2 blocks.
- Brook Lopez led all Nets in scoring, finishing with 20 points and 5 rebounds.
- The Nets did a poor job taking care of the ball tonight, finishing with 19 turnovers.
- Troy Murphy led all scorers with 25 points and 9 rebounds.
- The Pacers outscored the Nets 60-44 in the paint tonight. That’s ballgame right there.