The Nets trimmed a 20 point second half deficit down to 5, making things interesting in the fourth quarter, but they ultimately fell to the Golden State Warriors 105-89 in New Jersey tonight.
- A sloppy game for the Nets, as they turned the ball over 22 times to go along with only 12 assists. The Warriors had 17 steals, inculding 5 for CJ Watson (18 points off the bench) and 4 for Monta Ellis (18 points on 7-20 shooting).
- The magic quarter for the Nets tonight was the second, as they were outscored 38-21.
- The Nets were also outscored 28-10 on the fast break.
- Up and down night for Brook Lopez who finished with 21 points and 10 rebounds, but turned the ball over 6 times, and had problems recognizing the double team throughout.
- Devin scored 11 of his 19 points from the free throw line, but is still struggling to get his points elsewhere, finishing 4-11 from the field. He also turned the ball over 4 times.
- Rafer Alston followed up his efficient performance last night with 12 points on 6-14 shooting to go along with 3 turnovers.
- Rought night for Chris Douglas-Roberts, collecting 10 points on 5-13 shooting and 5 turnovers.
- The Nets actually had an 11 point lead early on in this game. Yeah, I don’t remember it either.