Thank you for your continued support of The Brooklyn Game. Here’s some Nets news and notes from around the ‘net:
- Brooklyn Nets forward Paul Pierce, who has come off the bench for the last three games, will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Here’s why I said Pierce off the bench is a good idea.
- The NBA looks once again at Shaun Livingston’s tenuous journey through the NBA.
- Reed Wallach at NetsDaily looks at how the Nets have used Brook Lopez in the pick-and-roll, positing how the Nets could and should use him even more.
- Look at Andrei Kirilenko’s happy face. That’s the face of a guy that missed playing basketball.
More context: fighting back spasms, Kirilenko was able to start conditioning work this past weekend.
- Want to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers? They’re headlining a CBS Radio concert at Barclays Center on February 1st, 2014. Tickets go on sale Friday, Dec. 20 at 10:00AM on Ticketmaster and Barclays Center’s official website.
- Barclays Center is making a lot of money, but still well below expectations, and cuts are expected.
- Forest City Ratner will sell their stake in Atlantic Yards to Greenland. No, not the country.