Brooklyn Revolution is a revolutionary podcast covering the Brooklyn Nets. On Episode 14, Sandy Mui and Elizabeth Swinton discuss Nets Media Day and preview the 2017-18 season.
Brooklyn Nets basketball is back! Fans were able to get a glimpse of the team on Tuesday in its first preseason game (a win!) against the New York Knicks. Additionally, last week, the Nets held Media Day, where players and head coach Kenny Atkinson discussed their bond and goals for the season. Gearing up for the regular season, there are many takeaways from Media Day, as well as things and players to keep your eye on.
[iframe width=”100%” height=”120″ src=”https://www.mixcloud.com/widget/iframe/?hide_cover=1&light=1&feed=%2FBrooklynRevolution%2Fepisode-14-nets-media-day-roundup-2017-18-season-preview%2F” frameborder=”0″]
Episode 14’s Key Points
Media Day roundup
- Bond between team: D’Angelo Russell, Timofey Mozgov interaction
- Spencer Dinwiddie’s philanthropy
2017-18 season preview
- Offseason key losses and additions
- Training camp roster: guaranteed, non-guaranteed contracts
- Projected starting lineups: starters for first preseason game, which players will be battling for minutes
- Who’s making the final cut?
- Players to watch for: top newcomers, breakout players, players looking for redemption, players in leadership roles, wildcards
- Realistic goals for season: win total, any All-Stars?