Brooklyn Revolution is a revolutionary podcast covering the Brooklyn Nets. On Episode 16, Sandy Mui and Joe Borelli recap storylines from the Nets’ November West Coast road trip.
The Brooklyn Nets spent a majority of weeks 3 and 4 of the 2017-18 season on the road… in the Western Conference. They notched two wins in that time span, but have suffered mainly losses. A few storylines, including: injuries (as usual), revenge games and the roles of certain players, emerged in the process.
Episode 16’s Key Points
[iframe width=”100%” height=”120″ src=”https://www.mixcloud.com/widget/iframe/?hide_cover=1&light=1&feed=%2FBrooklynRevolution%2Fepisode-16-west-coast-road-trip-roundup%2F” frameborder=”0″ ></iframe]
Background on Nets so far
Storylines from weeks 3 and 4
- Grueling West Coast road trip
- Injuries: DeMarre Carroll, Quincy Acy, Trevor Booker, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Jarrett Allen, D’Angelo Russell. What impact does D’Angelo Russell’s injury have on the Nets?
- Moving Caris LeVert out of the starting lineup: Good move?
- Revenge games: Brook Lopez, D’Angelo Russell/Timofey Mozgov, Allen Crabbe. Do revenge games actually mean anything?
- Nets’ struggles when using small ball: Which bigs should the Nets consider trading for?
- Tyler Zeller’s rising production in more playing time: Should the Nets consider using Tyler Zeller over Timofey Mozgov?
Who’s on the schedule for the next 2 weeks
- Quick predictions for wins, losses