The Wall of Shame
At the request of Twitter user and Nets flack @eLonePB, I’ve added an extra page for the worst proposals I received. I’ve withheld names, but if you’re really curious who sent them to me, they’re all in my mentions. All of you are insane to the highest order and I love you for it. In honor of Jay-Z, each of y’all get half a bar:
- Not even the Clippers are this stupid.
- Nets & Knicks? MarShon & Shumpert? Not happening.
- My favorite part of this: the random “sure, let’s throw the Europeans around for no reason” clause.
- For Atlanta, a lateral move while downgrading in talent at best.
- Only reason I’m for this is because Phoenix’s lineup would somehow get even more hilarious.
- This wouldn’t happen in a million years even if Lou Williams was healthy.
Got more ideas? Post ’em below.