Brooklyn Revolution is a revolutionary podcast covering the Brooklyn Nets. On Episode 7, Sandy Mui and Josh Rudy preview the Nets’ plans for free agency.
The Brooklyn Nets are entering free agency with roughly $34 million in cap space, and are set to make a splash if they luck out in restricted free agency this time around. There are countless options the Nets could explore, especially on the wings, and they range from young, still-developing players, to seasoned veterans.
Episode 7’s Key Points
Recap of last week
- No wing player was drafted by Nets
- Dire front-court situation post-Brook Lopez
- Nets decline K.J. McDaniels’ player option
- Nets pick up options for Sean Kilpatrick and Joe Harris
Restricted free agency… again?
- Otto Porter
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- Shabazz Muhammad
Other free agents linked to Nets in rumors
- J.J. Redick
- Andre Iguodala
Any other free agents Nets should look at?
- Hawks: Paul Millsap, Thabo Sefolosha, Mike Muscala, Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Kelly Olynyk
- Dewayne Dedmon
- JaMychal Green
- Nikola Mirotic
- Joe Ingles
- C.J. Miles
- Andre Roberson
- Ben McLemore
Interact With Brooklyn Revolution
- Follow us on Twitter and SoundCloud
- Subscribe and give us a rating on iTunes!
- Send any comments and inquiries to [email protected]
Thanks for listening!