Bench Mob?

Home Forums Nets Bench Mob?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by avatar Devin Kharpertian 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Nets seem keen on naming the bench the Bench Mob. They used it on Twitter today. Our poll on the front page about it is basically 50-50 on the name.

SO MY QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS…
    What do you guys think the bench nickname should be? Should it have a nickname at all? Is the Bench Mob the right way to go? Also, what’s your favorite flavor of chicken wing sauce?

Tim

All I know is that the Bulls use bench mob. If its exclusive to them then we shouldn’t use it, but if the Bulls got it from someone else(which again I dont know) then I’m OK with it.

The SUBway

bballkidnj9

The Notorious B.E.N.C.H.

AJ

the B-Train

David D.

The Bulls called their bench squad, which featured CJ Watson prominently, the Bench Mob for the past 2 years. After losing everybody from that squad with the exception of Taj Gibson, they no longer call their subs anything.

I heard that some other team called their reserves the “Bench Mob”, but since there are Bulls T-Shirts that say “RIP Bench Mob” I think it’s fair to put at least a few years between now and the next iteration of Bench Mob.

Especially when the Brooklyn Zoo is just about the best idea I’ve ever heard ever. In fact, I wonder if y’all should save that for the upper decks of the stadium or something– make it more permanent.

I like the idea of Brooklyn Zoo as the upper decks. That’s sick.

Bench Mob also works because CJ Watson trademarked it and now he can keep using it…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.