The Brooklyn Nets take on the Dallas Mavericks tonight, and that marks round six of "The BK Game Streak," where you can build a streak predicting how well the Nets will do in each game for a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card!
Playing the game is as simple as it sounds:
1. The contest relies on a standard betting line for each game. (Note: you must be logged into Facebook to play.) To make your prediction, select YES or NO to agree or disagree. For example: today's prediction is "Brooklyn will beat Dallas by 4 or more points." If you think The Nets will win by 4 or more points, select "YES." If you think they'll win by 3 or fewer points, or lose, select "NO."
2. String together wins and try to get the longest streak of correct predictions before the end of the NBA regular season. Follow game results on the leaderboard on the right sidebar.
At the end of the season, we'll award three prizes to the players with the best three streaks: The Gold Net Trophy (longest streak) and a $200 Amazon Gift Card will be awarded to first place, the Silver Net Trophy (second-longest streak) and a $50 Amazon Gift Card to second place, and the Bronze Net Trophy (third-longest streak) $25 Amazon Gift Card and a Bronze Net Trophy to third place.
Read more rules for the contest here.
Some fun facts on the contest so far:
- M. Perez enters Friday’s game and has yet to have a loss. His streak is now at 5, but 3 others are perfect too. It’s never too late to start a winning streak.
- By signing in to the Leaderboard, you can see your position in the game highlighted, as well as who’s in the Top 10.
- You can share your predictions with friends by clicking on the ‘Share’ link.