Outside of the first quarter where they were outscored by the Jazz 26-24, an overall poor effort by the Nets (2-24) tonight as they drop their fifth straight, falling to Utah (15-10) 108-92 at the Izod Center.
- The Nets started the game shooting 67 percent from the field in the first quarter, but shot 43.2 percent overall, including 2-13 from the three-point.
- Despite getting to the free throw line 29 times, the Nets only shot 69 percent from the charity stripe.
- Another 20-10 night for Brook Lopez as he finished with 23 points and 10 rebounds, on 9-18 shooting. He had 10 points in the first quarter.
- Terrence Williams had one of his best games in a while, scoring 17 points on 6-10 shooting in 20 minutes off the bench. TWill was taking the ball to the hoop early and often, and only attempted a pair of jumpers outside of 15-feet.
- Awful night for Devin Harris as he finished with 9 points and 6 assists on 1-9 shooting. Making matters worse, Utah's PG, reigning Western Conference Player of the Week Deron Williams, finished with 20 points and 14 assists on 7-12 shooting.
- Carlos Boozer controlled the lane all night, finishing with 26 points and 10 rebounds.
- Josh Boone with 6 points and 11 rebounds tonight. Two of his points came on a 17-foot jumper in the first quarter. No joke.