The Wizards blew the Nets out of the water, putting up 123 points in their 123-104 win against the Nets.
- In what was the only bright spot, Rafer Alston had 20 and 8, playing well in Devin Harris' spot. Devin Harris not being in there wasn't the reason we lost this game.
- CDR had 25 points on 7-12 shooting, including 11-12 from the line. CDR finally had a good game against a favorable match-up, but it is going to be interesting to see him play against a guy like Gerald Wallace on Monday.
- Gilbert Arenas went off, going for 32.
- If you are going to let Gilbert get his, you can't allow anyone else to go off. The Nets D allowed Blatche to put up 30 points against them off the bench. It was obvious early that Najera couldn't stay with him, but Frank kept him out there.
- The Nets defense was atrocious, allowing the Wizards to shoot 61.5% from the field and 64.3% from three.
- Brook Lopez only got a few in the paint tonight, and they all seemed to be in the first quarter.
- At one point, the Nets line-up was Josh Boone, Bobby Simmons, Najera, CDR, and T-Will.
- Late in the game Marv Albert provided YES viewers with this gem "There isn't anything positive to say about the Nets."
- On a lighter note, apparently Manu Ginobili killed a bat today...