A off-balance floater by Devin Harris with 14.9 seconds left, followed by two free throw by Rafer Alston helped the Nets (2-19) knock off the Bulls 103-101 (7-12) in Chicago tonight, as New Jersey earned its first road win of the season.
- Welcome back Devin Harris, who scored 17 points, dished 6 assists and collected 4 steals, but most importantly looked like "the man" in the fourth quarter hitting a big three and a layup down the stretch as the Bulls were looking like they were on the verge of putting the Nets down.
- Another game, another big night for Brook Lopez who finished with 25 points, 10 rebounds, 2 steals and a block. Stuff that stat sheet Brook.
- Rafer Alston was huge off the bench, scoring 15 points on 5-8 shooting, while hitting the difference-making free throws at the end of the game.
- Solid scoring night for Chris Douglas-Roberts, who finished with 20 points. He even channeled his inner-Mutombo and collected 3 blocks.
- Overall, the Nets finished with 14 steals.
- Derrick Rose and Luol Deng led the Bulls with 27 points each. Rose also netted 10 dimes. Rookie Taj Gibson had a career night with 20 points and 3 blocks.
- Active night on the boards for Josh Boone who had 10 boards (5 offensive) to go with his 6 points and two blocks. Overall, the Nets finished with 11 offensive boards, while giving up 16 to the Bulls.
- "DNP - Coache's Decision" for Terrence Williams, who may face disciplinary action from the team for his Twitter antics, according to Dave D'Alessandro.
- The Nets looked fantastic in the third quarter, outscoring the Bulls 26-16, but the Bulls gave them everything they had in the fourth, outscoring the Nets 31-23. Still