The Charlotte Bobcats (2-2) defeated the Nets (0-4) by the score of 79-68 in Charlotte tonight.
- This game was ugly from the start, but perhaps the most telling stat for the Nets is they had more turnovers (26) than field goals (25). Their offensive efficiency was a terrible 74.3.
- With an 8 point lead at halftime and the Bobcats shooting under 20 percent, the Nets were outscored 20-7 in the third quarter by Charlotte.
- The Nets were outrebounded 51-33. Gerald Wallace led all rebounders with 20 boards. He also chipped in 24 points.
- Chris Douglas-Roberts led all Nets with 20 points on 7-17 shooting. He also grabbed 6 rebounds and 2 steals.
- Brook Lopez had 18 points and 4 blocks, but turned the ball over 7 times.
- This is the first 0-4 Nets start since the John Calipari era in 1996.