Maybe we're better off pretending this game didn't happen as the Hawks dominated the Nets from start to finish, winning 119 to 89 in Atlanta tonight.
- The Hawks jumped out to a 17-3 lead in the first quarter, and finished the first up 32-15.
- Similar to their first match-up last month, the Nets were defenseless. The Hawks shot 57 percent from the field and were 13-22 from three point range. They also outrebounded the Nets 42-32. The Nets have now been outrebounded for 23 consecutive games.
- Meanwhile, the Nets shot 42 percent and were only 3-13 from three. They were led in scoring by Yi Jianlian who had 19 points on 7-17 shooting. He also had 11 rebounds.
- Devin Harris had 15 points, 9 from the free throw line. He chipped in with 8 assists.
- Chris Quinn made his Nets debut, netting 7 garbage time minutes and scoring 3 points.
- The Hawks were led by former-Knick Jamal Crawford who finished with 29 points on 10-14 shooting, including 4-7 from three. Joe Johnson pitched in with 20 points.