Who should the new coach be?

Home Forums Nets Who should the new coach be?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by avatar Will Rausch 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    isaacl90

how about the brooklyn knight? Hel strike some fear into the team

matt

i like the idea of nate mcmillan a lot.

Gcrash

Patrick! We have a top offensive center that Pat will make better. Patrick knows how to run an offense around a center. Can you imagine Patrick fulfilling the only void of his career with a championship in BK!

GMadhere

Mike Brown is available too.

deshawn15

SLOAN, OR THE VAN GUNDYS

deshawn15

HOPEFULLY THE NEW COACH REALLY GET THIS GROUP TOGETHER, AND PLAY MARSHON MORE,

PJ

Nate MacMillan should have a head coaching job in the NBA.  Period.

mo

If Mark Jackson were available I would say him. Phil is the logical choice.  I would also explore what one could get

for DWill. Derick Favors and a good young point guard + draft choices would make this team more interesting.

WynnDuffy

Give Rick Mahorn a taste.

Will Rausch

There hasn’t been this much speculation since the Dwightmare. Phil doesn’t want the job. But Phil likes Mikhail. Stan won’t touch the job. But his brother will…under one condition. “P.J. is our coach” repeated ad nauseum by the front office. Who the hell knows?

Benny Nadeau

NATE

JTole

I haven’t heard Larry Brown’s name at all.  I thought the champion Piston’s team he had was a great example of a defensive team and bunch of role players.

WynnDuffy

Billy King has a history with Larry Brown.

Nets also have a history with Larry Brown, and it ain’t good.

Larry Brown’s coaching stint with the Knicks was an abomination of nuclear proportions.

Larry’s getting older, and I’m sure he would love the retirement fund, with the fiscal cliff and all.

Will Rausch

You mean Larry Brown, who bailed on the Nets  with six games left in the season ( a PLAYOFF Net team no less) in order to go coach a COLLEGE team?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.