Time to panic about Brook?

Home Forums Nets Time to panic about Brook?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by avatar William Rausch 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I know the surgeon said it has nothing to do with his old injury and Avery said they aren’t going to be “super conservative” about Brook’s timetable for return, but is anyone else nervous about Brook’ being able to return and stay healthy? As we’ve seen in his absence, we really need Brook back on the court in Black and White.

Max Weisberg

Not concerned…YET. I know last season, they kept us in the dark about his injuries, but that was because we were trying to trade for Dwight Howard. This year, there’s no such trade were looking at for Brook, so I think they’re being honest and just VERY VERY cautious. It’s great news that the MRI and x-rays came back negative and that the sprain is in a completely different spot from last year’s injuries.

Definitely not time to be concerned and I’s be willing to bet anyone that he’ll be in the lineup Tuesday against the Knicks.

Benny Nadeau

I’m starting to worry a tiny bit given his history, but they just don’t want to rush hm back. We’ve clearly struggled without him and the season goes down the drain if he makes whatever it is worse.

brooklynbill

Definitely not time to worry. The hope is that he’ll participate in shoot around tomorrow, practice saturday and play sunday. It was just a case of the Nets playing it safe

WynnDuffy

It’s never too early to panic

Max Weisberg

Not sure what to make of Brook not participating in shoot around this morning. I’m still trust trusting the Nets word on this one though.

Benny Nadeau

Yeah, Max, it’s definitely a little unsettling at this point. I have complete faith in the organization (though I didn’t at the beginning of the season) but even the most optimistic of people have to worry a ¬†little bit. It’s not like we’re holding Blatche out for a week with an injury…it is, after all, Lopez, a man who has trouble with this foot before and had season ending surgery on the foot too. What if he’s the next Yao Ming?

What about now…?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.