This Forum is dying, if

Home Forums Nets This Forum is dying, if

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by avatar JonCBK 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WynnDuffy

not dead already.

With all the talk and trade rumors involving the Nets floating around, nobody has anything to say?

A very sorry situation.

Leads me to think that there aren’t really many actual BROOKLYN Nets’ fans.

What would you like to talk about?

WynnDuffy

My mortgage payments.

C’mon. Nets are on the verge of changing their team, a little or a lot, or leaving this the team for the season. Nets have holes to fill at backup PG, possibly PG, backup SG, backup SF, PF. Backup Center.

Then there is their offense, their defense, their coaching, their GM and that they don’t have enough roller skating events after the games.

I’m sure I have missed a few of their problems.

JonCBK

Wow, I’ve been to the site probably thirty times already this season and just realized there is a forum section. Yes, I know it is right there in the top. But I was just commenting to something and thinking that with all the entries this site has, if you comment on an article that is two days old it will probably never get read by anyone other than the editors.

Maybe the editors need to mention the forums a couple of times in their articles. Long term discussions would be better served there then in the articles as the articles move so quickly there isn’t time to establish a long term thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.