Suggestions for the Site

Home Forums General Suggestions for the Site

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by avatar EGR 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Whaddya think? How can we make this site better?

jsalkin1

Hi Steven:
    One feature that I think would improve the site is a chat function during Nets games, akin to Daily Dime Live on ESPN. I follow @TheBKGame and I know that your staff will tweet from there, but the chat function would still be a great way for fans to interact during the games. I would definitely use the feature if available.

Thank you!

-Justin

That’s a great idea. We’ll look into that. Thanks much

NetsFan

I’d also like to see a box score displayed during that chat if that is possible.

NetsFan

Some other “nets sites” don’t write articles on all team players, even when they double-double.  I’d be very happy to read articles on all the players, not just certain ones.  I love the grading of the players cause it gives credit where credit is due.

Ron Wis

My suggestion is that you include statistics in the player grades like they did on netsarescorching last season. I like to see the players numbers along with the summary and grade.

EGR

it would be really cool if you did more player profiles but included off the court facts… like favorite movie, most embarrassing moment during rookie year, weird pre-game routines, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.