POLL: Humphries or Teletovic

Home Forums Nets POLL: Humphries or Teletovic

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by avatar JonCBK 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Max Weisberg

There seems to be much divide among fans on whether they prefer Kris Humphries or Mirza Teletovic in the rotation.

I’m 100% with Mirza, mainly because I hate Humphries but I also have liked Mirza and his potential.

Who does everyone prefer?

mrs.brooks

MIRZA, but also because I hate Humphries

Adam

Humphries because rebounds are nice

KnickHater

Mirza.  He really seems to have found his game lately.

NetsFan

Mirza, definitely!

Frances

Hump and Marshon were Avery’s fall guys this season.  Anxious to see Hump return to form as he did in yesterday’s game.  So with all that I’ll say Humphries.  I love watching Hump play against Blake.  He gets chippy and it makes the games more fun to watch.

Will Rausch

If he is on the roster, Hump for now. But hopefully Billy can work his magic and somehow move the former Mr. Kardashian.

bballkidnj9

Mirza but it’s tough cause I do have an attachment to Hump

Max Weisberg

I lost my attachment to Hump a long time ago.

JonCBK

Both!! Go big! Teletovic can guard a few SF (I’m thinking the pure shooters like Kyle Korver or Novak). How about a big bench lineup of Teletovic, Hump and Blatche?

But seriously, Teletovic was terrible to start the season and Hump has been consistently just above average. And average is good enough for a bench guy.

njtobk

Mirza all the way… the best thing Hump has done all year was get Rondo kicked out of a game against the Celts. I don’t think there’s anything better he can do for this team.

Max Weisberg

100% agree njtobk

Ben

Humphries, Because If Mirza’s Shot Is Off He Doesn’t Serve Much Of A Purpose

Max Weisberg

Mirza does much more than just shoot. He has said so himself.

NJBK44

If Hump gets 30 minutes, he is getting a double-double. Haven’t you guys watched the last two years?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.