Nets-Knicks Open Thread

Home Forums Nets Nets-Knicks Open Thread

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by avatar William Rausch 2 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

7 P.M. Start. Borough Ball take 2. This time with no Brook.

Benny Nadeau

So excited! Gotta get off this slide!

Jared Millstein

I’m excited, but also worried about how we’re going to play without Brook. Obviously, it hasn’t been good so far into this stretch, and if we can’t beat the Bucks, how’re we supposed to beat the Knicks?

Any given Tuesday Jared. The Wizards beat the Heat. The Brooklyn Sharks Nets can beat the Knicks without Lopez.

Benny Nadeau

We needed Felton to play for the Nets last time we played to win though. I don’t see it happening this time around.

Do the Right Thing…and keep Spike Lee from getting those courtside seats at Barclays.

brooklynbill

dwill is heating up offensively

brooklynbill

that was a big 4 or 5 possessions for brooklyn after deron went to the bench. They could not have afforded the knicks to pull within one possession. instead its a 10 point lead.

brooklynbill

i’m impressed with how cj is running the offense right now. beautiful feed to blatche under the basket. but it doesn’t mean anything if we can’t stop the knicks on the defensive end. This has the feel of the last Miami game. Just hope that they can be better offensively in this one

Just a tough, tough loss.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.