D-League

Home Forums Nets D-League

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by avatar JonCBK 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WynnDuffy

Anyone else have a problem with Taylor and Toko being jerked around so much?

Curns13

Shouldn’t they just be sent to the D-League for the rest of the season? If PJ ever thinks he’s gonna need them he can call them up but playing one game every 2 months in teh D-League and 2 minutes a night for the Nets is not helping them improve as rookies in the league.

JonCBK

They aren’t going to get playing time while the Nets are making a playoff push. So at least they get PT in the D-league. I suspect they prefer that. But in reality Taylor is one injury to either Deron or CJ and he is playing meaningful minutes. And Mirza is not playing well enough to be the permanent substituted should there be an injury to any of Lopez, Blatche or Evans. So it is conceivable that Toko could play minutes. It would take an injury and someone else getting in foul trouble. And then bam, Toko is in the game. So I don’t think they can be permanently re-asigned. Besides, I’m not sure that the D-league plays more than two games a week. So there is time to come back up to the NBA when the D-league team is off for a bit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.