AVERY ROTATIONS

Home Forums Nets AVERY ROTATIONS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by avatar deshawn15 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    deshawn15

HOW DO EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT HIS DECISIONS WITH ROTATIONS

Avery’s rotations are garbage. Then again, everything about this team is garbage right now(caveat: this is in no way a defense of AJ).   Avery has no consistent offensive philosophy so how can he tailor a rotation to fit the needs of that? He’s on the hotseat so he switched to small ball for a millisecond, both out of desperation but also out of necessity. I think I’ve started to come around to what has been said on the forums about Humphries just needing to go.  Evans is a nice backup, Wallace can play 4 in certain situations, but you need a real PF in this lineup.  Last year, BK said part of the reason he made the Crash trade was the fact that they just didn’t have an NBA quality starter at the 3. The same can be said for the 4 this year. In the meantime, I’d like to see a Blatche/Lopez combination get some minutes together. I have no logical analysis or even theory why this would work, so feel free to tear that idea apart. I would just like to see it.

deshawn15

i agree with what you say, but i think hump needs some time to get it going, because he can do the same thing as evans, but hump is a better offensive player than reggie, and hump does block shots and gets put back. i would like a millsap, or al jefferson because then both can hit the mid range and get boards. but i think blatche should start at the four, and hump should come off the bench with reggie. also marshon brooks need to get more mins, same with mirza this guy needs to be giving a chance in order to ever get in sync.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.