Brooklyn Revolution is a revolutionary podcast covering the Brooklyn Nets. On Episode 12, Sandy Mui and Mark Suleymanov discuss ESPN’s projections for the 2017-18 season, Zach Lowe’s article about the Nets’ rebuild and the Milton Doyle/Jeremy Senglin signings.
Aside from undrafted players, the Brooklyn Nets have not acquired any free agents this summer. Last week, Brooklyn signed Milton Doyle and Jeremy Senglin to partially guaranteed deals. ESPN also released its first projections for the 2017-18 season, and Zach Lowe detailed the intricacies of the Nets’ rebuild in a longform piece.
Episode 12’s Key Points
ESPN projections for 2017-18 season
- The Nets aren’t last!
- Which teams moved up, which moved down
- Other surprises
Zach Lowe’s Nets article
- Summary of article
- Irina Pavlova’s comments about team
- No tanking strategy
- Projected lineups: Kenny Atkinson’s comments, competition between players
- Nets keeping tabs on players: daily questionnaires, color of players’ urine
Milton Doyle, Jeremy Senglin signings
- Performances in Summer League
- Long Island or Brooklyn?
Where Nets’ roster stands
- Cap space remaining
- Any roster spots left?
- Anticipated offseason moves: trading for a big?
Interact With Brooklyn Revolution
- Follow us on Twitter and SoundCloud
- Subscribe and give us a rating on iTunes!
- Send any comments and inquiries to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!