Brooklyn Revolution is a revolutionary podcast covering the Brooklyn Nets. On Episode 11, Sandy Mui and Nicholas LeTourneau discuss the Allen Crabbe trade and projections for the Nets’ depth chart.
The Brooklyn Nets have continued to make moves this summer… without actually signing any free agents. Last week, Sean Marks finally got his man in Allen Crabbe through yet another salary dump-like trade. Barring any more changes this offseason, the Nets depth chart becomes a bit clearer, but is still pretty murky.
Episode 11’s Key Points
- Details of trade
- Assessing the deal: salary dump?
- Crabbe’s fit in Brooklyn: 3-point shooting, molding him into a player beyond his offense
Predicting Nets’ depth chart
- Point guard: Is the starting gig locked in for Jeremy Lin?
- Shooting guard: D’Angelo Russell-Jeremy Lin backcourt
- Small forward: Choosing between Caris LeVert and Allen Crabbe
- Power forward: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson vs. Trevor Booker, possibility of DeMarre Carroll
- Center: Who else should the Nets go after in free agency? Or… in trades?
- Way-too-early predictions for starting lineup
What else might lie ahead this offseason
- Nets’ remaining cap space
- Renouncing Randy Foye’s rights
- Who else may be moved
Interact With Brooklyn Revolution
- Follow us on Twitter and SoundCloud
- Subscribe and give us a rating on iTunes!
- Send any comments and inquiries to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!